[Wow-Modal-Windows id=1]

Greater Manchester no longer has a Police and Crime Commissioner. The Mayor of Greater Manchester has now taken responsibility for policing and crime.

Fraud and corruption

Fraudulent or corrupt acts can include:

  • theft of cash or assets
  • personal use of Greater Manchester Police or Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner equipment
  • accepting bribes
  • being paid for work not done

If you suspect fraud or corruption is taking place in Greater Manchester Police or the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, report it here.

The launch of the ‘No Excuses’ campaign in November 1999 led to the introduction of a confidential freephone hotline to raise your concerns, just dial 0800 694 0121. However, you can now report your concerns online by completing the form below.

Concerns are better raised in writing. Please give us the background and history of the concern, providing names, dates and places where possible, along with the reason why you are particularly concerned about the situation.

Although you are not expected to prove the truth of an allegation, you will need to demonstrate that there are sufficient grounds for concern. The earlier the concern is expressed, the easier it is to take action. Your concerns will be investigated by a specially dedicated team of officers who treat all reports in the strictest confidence. More credence will be given to your concerns if you leave your name, though if requested your anonymity will be respected.

Read our whistleblowing policy: