Title: Please provide me with information about complaints made towards police officers and civilian staff illegally accessing the Police National Computer. Please provide me with the outcomes of these complaints and please provide details of the number of complaints against police that involve the alleged misuse of Police National Computer.
Response date: 19.01.17
- The number of complaints about police officers illegally accessing the Police National Computer
- The number of complaints about force civilian staff illegally accessing the Police National Computer
- Please detail the outcome of those complaints (numbers of police officers disciplined/prosecuted/suspended/sacked/no action, numbers of police staff disciplined/prosecuted/suspended/sacked/no action)
- Please detail for what purposes (where known) those police officers and staff unlawfully accessed the PNC
Please provide the information for calendar years 2014, 2015, 2016 –Jan-Dec.
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Greater Manchester does not hold the specific information you have requested.
Please provide details of the number of complaints against police that involve the alleged misuse of the Police National Computer.
There have been no complaints against the police which have involved the alleged misuse of the Police National Computer that have been recorded in the Police and Crime Commissioner’s office.
Title: Please provide me with information about your BACS payments and direct debit software, including who supplies the software, how it is set up, the payment types your organisation uses, and who you bank with.
Response date: 09.01.17
- Who provides the organisations BACS payments and Direct Debit collection software? Our Accounts payable function is provided by Greater Manchester Police so we do not have software.
- Please provide a list of your suppliers of the above software. N/A
- How you came to the decision to choose these companies? N/A
- Are these solution(s) hosted on premise or cloud hosted? N/A
- Please provide expenditure on computer software used for Bacs payment processing and Direct Debit collection. For financial years 2014/2015 and 2015/2016. N/A
- When does your current contract(s) with BACs payment and direct debit collection software expire? N/A
- Will this service(s) be tendered and if so where? N/A
- What is the total value of your current BACS payment and Direct Debit collection software contract(s) and over what period? N/A
- With whom does the organisation hold its primary bank account? National Westminster
- Does the organisation, acting as a Bureau, provide Bacs processing on behalf on any other organisation? N/A
- What payments types does the organisation use? (e.g Bacs (Direct Credit), Direct Debit, Faster Payments, etc.). Faster Payments
- Who is the person responsible for BACS processing and Direct Debit collection software?
- Name N/A
- Position N/A
- Telephone Number N/A
- Email N/A
Title: The Rules for the Treatment for the Autistic by Local Councils; NHS and Police from the Department of Health
The document is directed at the NHS and local councils, the OPCC is not included in these categories. However, the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner does consider autism in the following ways; In terms of jobs – the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner operates a positive action policy in terms of employment and all disabled people who apply for a position are guaranteed an interview if they meet the essential criteria listed in the person specification.
In terms of support and policing – The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner runs a custody visiting scheme and an appropriate adult scheme and the volunteers who work in these schemes undertake autism training which it run by a police officer who has autism.