Commissioning Development Officer
Location: Public Sector Reform Team, Manchester
Salary: £28,127 – £32,072
Salary Grade: Grade L
Working Pattern: Full Time
Working Hours: 36
Contract Type: Fixed Term (2 Years)
Closing date: 01/09/2014 12:00
Job Type: Commissioning
Interview Date: to be confirmed
The Commissioner, supported by AGMA, is looking to develop Commissioning in support of the Greater Manchester Public Service Reform, particularly in the area of Justice and Rehabilitation. Although an employee of the Commissioner, the post holder will be appointed on a 2 year fixed term contract and seconded to the Public Service Reform Team in Manchester.
Experienced in Commissioning, the successful candidate will be expected to;
- Provide expert advice and guidance, in all aspects of commissioning services.
- Support the implementation of effective commissioning practice in line with the principles of public service reform.
- Develop tools and processes to ensure effective public service reform commissioning.
- Review performance, monitor service delivery arrangements
- Lead on the development of policies/procedures and frameworks to manage contracts.
To apply, please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification and send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you are suitable for this role to email@example.com