This is your chance to become the Police and Crime Commissioner for a day.
The lucky winner will spend the day with Tony, meet Chief Constable Sir Peter Fahy, and visit some of Greater Manchester Police’s specialist departments, such as the dog and horse units. You will also be presented with a special certificate and a commemorative gift to mark the occasion.
To enter, submit an essay, artwork, or a video, audio or PowerPoint presentation on the following topic:
“How I would make Greater Manchester a safer place for young people if I was Police and Crime Commissioner?”
- Written entries should be no longer than 500 words.
- Presentations no more than 10 slides.
- Video or audio must be five minutes or less and in a format that can be submitted electronically.
- Artwork should be in a format that can also be scanned and sent electronically as a jpeg.
- Please try and keep your files under 3 megabytes in size.
- The competition is open to young people of high school age (11 to 16) who attend a school in Greater Manchester.
- The competition will remain open until the schools break up for Christmas, with the winning entry revealed early in the new year.