If you’re applying for grant funding from the Police and Crime Commissioner, you may also like to attend one of our information sessions. At the session, our staff will explain the information contained in the prospectus and answer any additional questions you have. They can also help with the technical aspects of completing the application form, but they will not be able to help or comment on the content of your application.
Information sessions are being held as follows:
- Monday 22 August, 6-8pm, GMP HQ, Central Park, Northampton Road, Manchester M40 5BP
- Thursday 25 August, 2-4pm, Sunshine House, Wellington Street, Wigan WN1 3SA
- Tuesday 30 August, 2-4pm, Lee Suite, Oldham MBC, Civic Centre, West Street, Oldham OL1 1UT
- Monday 5 September, 10am-12pm, Peel Room, Bury Town Hall, Knowsley St, Bury BL9 0SW
- Tuesday 6 September, 10am-12pm, Fred Perry House, Stockport MBC, Edward Street, Stockport SK1 3UR
- Tuesday 13 September, 2-4pm, Urmston Library, 34 Golden Way, Trafford M41 0NA
Spaces on these sessions are limited and you must book your place.