I have launched a refreshed Police and Crime Plan which reflects the views of local communities, local authorities and other agencies across Greater Manchester.
The plan takes account of emerging issues and challenges facing modern policing and sets out six priorities for policing, with partnership working, protecting vulnerable people and putting victims first at its heart.
The six objectives are:
- Tackling crime and anti-social behaviour
- Putting victims at the centre
- Protecting vulnerable people
- Dealing with terrorism, serious organised crime and maintaining public safety
- Investing in and delivering high quality policing services
- Building and strengthening partnerships
Read the police and crime plan
You can read the plan by clicking the image or downloading the links below:
- Police and crime plan – without appendices (pdf, 1.9mb)
- Police and crime plan – with appendices (pdf, 2.5mb)