Young people’s hate crime conference
Greater Manchester Police and Crime Commissioner Tony Lloyd is inviting young people from Greater Manchester to take part in this free event to explore the issue of hate crime and the impact it can have on people’s lives.
- Interactive, educational workshops on race, disability, sexual orientation and alternative sub-cultures
- Learn how to report hate crime and find out where to get help
- Browse stalls and find information
- Free lunch and refreshments for everyone
For young people aged 11 to 14. The event is now FULLY BOOKED but, in case of cancellations, we’re still inviting youth related organisations and schools across Greater Manchester to bring up to 5 young people to take part.
- Venue: Irish World Heritage Centre, 1 Irish Town Way, Cheetham Hill, Manchester M8 0RY
- 8.30am to 9.00am for registration – latecomers will get detention
- Lunch – no need for dinner money, we’ll provide food and drink for everyone
- 3.30pm is hometime!
Booking deadline is Friday 14 February 2014.
- Lisa Korczynski or Hannah Carrington
- 0161 793 2507 / 0161 793 3748