- Location: GMP Headquarters, Central Park, Northampton Road, Manchester M40 5BP
- Salary: £38,789 – £43,387 per annum pro rata
- Salary Grade: spinal points 44 – 49
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Working Hours: 22 hours per week
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 16/09/2016 17:00
- Job Type: Administration/Clerical, Management/Senior Management
- Interview Date: To be advised
Fixed term position for 3 years.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager to support the mobilisation of the new integrated health care and wider liaison and diversion contract in police custody suites and criminal courts across the Greater Manchester Area. The post-holder will be required to manage the contract provision post implementation in order to ensure services are being delivered in line with the specification and the expected outcomes are achieved.
Knowledge of clinical governance requirements for health related contracts, knowledge of the wider health and justice agenda including devolution and GM governance arrangements and experience of referral pathways within a healthcare setting are essential for this role. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of leading strategic projects and embedding sustainable change. They will also have the ability to build effective relationships and to persuade and influence key stakeholders.
Secondments from other GM public sector organisations will be considered by negotiation.
Please submit a completed application to: email@example.com.
The job description, personnel specification and application form are available to download at the bottom of this page.
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th September 2016 at 5.00pm
Please note that the successful candidate most undertake a vetting process prior to appointment.